- Process and verify all vendors’ invoices in accordance with PO/contract terms and conditions on timely manner.
- Ensure all transactions are in accordance with the company accounting policies and procedures, and accounting standards.
- Ensure real time accounting and update Suppliers statements to exhibit the total Payable and reflect the intercompany payables/receivable at the corporate level.
- Follow up Governmental and Company rules and management directives, regulations and policies that relate to health, safety and the meeting of departmental missions and objectives.
- Reconcile AP Accounts and make the necessary correction. Maintain business/customer relationships and SABIC’S global image.
- Support in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing of accounts as per established accounting procedures.
-- We welcome accountant with experience (not more than 2 Years) as well who is agraduate from the same colleges listed above. .
- We are seeking graduates who have a bochler dgree in Accounting from english native country or KFUPM, PMU, Yamamah, and Sultan Uni only.
- GPA 4 out of 5 or 2.6 out of 4
About the Company
About the Company
SABIC is the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chemicals, fertilizers, plastics and metals. We supply these materials to other companies, who use them to make the products on which the world has come to depend.
Ours is the largest and most reliably profitable public company in the Middle East with sound investor relations. This success is the result of our focus on three things: investment in local partnerships, the best research and technology programs, and an ambitious global growth strategy.
When it comes to making business decisions, we believe that our ethical commitments are just as important as economic factors. We are committed to good practices throughout our offices in the Middle East/Africa, Americas, Europe and Asia.
gulftalent.com - 22 months ago