- To carry out information technology (IT) risk assessments, IT and cyber security audits and IT consulting assignments as instructed by Senior Auditors, under…
- Responsible to establish the environment that builds alignment to common objectives and achieves a high level of involvement/commitment of the entire workforce.
- Provide training, coaching and consultation support to Samref employees in the area of Mechanical & Civil engineering.
- Master or PhD holder is preferred.
- Coordinate daily and long-term Maintenance activities with Business Team (BT).
- Provides primary link between BT and Maintenance and coordinates the required…
- To manage personnel and execution activities associated with the Pump & Machinery shop with technical guidance related to rotating equipment systems.
- Provide training, coaching and consultation support to Samref employees in Crafts positions.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of the development…
- To perform engineering related work on assigned projects including but not limited to project study, cost estimating, scheduling, engineering design and project…
- Administer the Management Development Programs (MDP) in full partnership with Admin Division.
- Direct and control the implementation of Career Management System,…
- To specify, analyze, engineer, design, support and implement information Security elements related to Technology, People and Process which protect the…
- Nurse duties/responsibilities related to employees’ treatment on advice from Medical Director/ Physician and Nursing Supervisor.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.