- Looking for an Architect in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Translate and assist project architect and designer with documentation of construction assemblies *.
- 10 years experience in Major infrastructure project with 5 years Middle East /KSA experience.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may perform technical assignments of moderate complexity within approved schedules and budgets.
IMAR. Urban Consultants
- Preferably 5 years experience in health and medical projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and…
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level Architects and Architectural Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Interfaces with suppliers as required.
- The innovation hub aims to create, design and test innovative 5G and IoT use cases and services that would highlight Ericsson thought leadership in 5G and IoT.
- The Technical Architect is an entry level position in theTechnical Architects job family.
- Technical Architects have good analytical and consulting capabilities.
Albwardi Engineering Consulting
- Has Saudi Council of Engineers certificate (SCE).
- Should be in KSA and transferable Iqama.
- Experience -Has 7+ years of experience in studies and supervision of…
- Architects are involved from the earliest stages of a building project, which can start with developing ideas with the client, establishing budgets, assessing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.