Arrowad Group jobs
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields.
- Post-secondary education might also be considered.
- Competitive tax-free salary (12 months a year), housing and…
- The teaching assistant sets up equipment, distributes supplies, operates demonstration machines, copies classroom materials, assists the students individually…
- Typical work activities include teaching English, classroom management, planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups,…
- Arrowad Group is establishing a new higher education institution to start soon.
- We are inviting enthusiastic and energetic candidates to join our small yet…
- The Director for Quality and Development has three major functions:
- Accreditation, quality assurance and business development.
- Past experience is a must.
- The Director of Student Affairs is responsible for student services activities including processing of student grievances, student discipline, athletics,…
- Other duties include maintaining government and regulatory compliance, responding to all complaints made against the Arrowad, provide advice for and…
- The Web Developer engages in the development of World Wide Web applications that are run over the HTTP protocol from a web server to a web browser.
- The Web/Graphic Designer is responsible for creating high quality innovative designs for print and websites.
- Post-secondary design degree or equivalent.
- The Network Engineer provides support to the instructional and administrative programs by providing direct services in the installation, use, upgrade,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.