Cost Control Engineer jobs
- Must have minimum 05 years' experience in relevant field.
- Willing to go abroad (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Salary will be given as per experience.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- 5 years experience in Oil & Gas, Pipeline construction.
- ASMACS’ global network and the infrastructure facilities…
- Familiarize thoroughly with the IE Cost control procedures to meet the objectives with focus on the following.
- Monitor the TA cost post and scope freeze date.
- Sr Planning & Cost Control Engineer (MEP).
- Should have minimum 8 to 12 years experience in the field of General Civil Constructions, Oil & Gas field, Building,…
- Monthly Cost Control Report with complete analysis (including profit / loss analysis) and preparation of estimate at completion (EAC).
- Undertake invoice review for accuracy and identifying possible cost savings and close-out, benchmarking of final project costs • Coordinate with vendor finance,…
- To manage and supervise the cost control functions.
- Cost control function for the Project will include:
- 8-12 years’ experience in EPC with minimum 5 year in…
- Should have Minimum 10 years experience in Saudi Arabia out of which 6 years as a Project Engineer for Saudi Aramco & Sabic Project in the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Parsons is now hiring a PRISM/Cost Engineer to manage cost control for every phase of mission critical giga-projects.
- Implements, administers and maintains cost control system and procedures to track project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts for all projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.