Cost Control Engineer jobs
- Must have minimum 05 years' experience in relevant field.
- Willing to go abroad (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Salary will be given as per experience.
- Support the Project Manager / Project Engineer in all questions regarding cost controlling and project cost reporting of Sadara’s capital projects.
- Sr Planning & Cost Control Engineer (MEP).
- Should have minimum 8 to 12 years experience in the field of General Civil Constructions, Oil & Gas field, Building,…
- Required immediately for contracting company in saudi arabia a Lebanese cost control engineer with minimum 8 years experience in same field.
- Should have Minimum 10 years experience in Saudi Arabia out of which 6 years as a Project Engineer for Saudi Aramco & Sabic Project in the Oil & Gas Sector.
NES Global Talent
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Cost Control Engineer, preferably in a similar industry or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of Cost Control measures and Change…
- Experience and demonstrated skill in supervising cost estimates, cost control, and overall project reporting activities.
MP Dominic And Company
- 6.Prepares projects' budgets according to the approved P&L and follows up on the budgeted cost items.
- 1.Prepare, review and updated Project EPS, WBS and…
Al-Yousuf Enterprises (AYE)
- Looking for an experienced Cost Engineer in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Develop cost forecasting from project plan and update monthly *.
- Monitors expenditures and controls the cost.
- Assist I&C/DCS Engineer in material inspection and Technical evaluation.
- Including provision of all necessary PPE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.