Document Controller jobs
- Worley is currently looking for an experienced Document Controller to be part of our team on a project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
National Oilwell Varco
- Minimum 2 years of experience in documents or records management.
- Coordinate with the Client teams for controlling project specific document transmittals.
- Produce regular document status reports.
- Other routine document control function.
- Input document control set-up information into database.
Albwardi Engineering Consulting
- Documents Controlled by using Project Management system (Primavera Contract Manager).
- Maintain all the daily (Internal or External) Incoming and Outgoing…
- A leading company looking for an experienced Document Controller in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure…
- Looking for an experienced Document Controller in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures *…
- The Document Controller will also assist with the searching and retrieval of documents from the project systems as required.
- Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
Fast Way Arabia Company
- Looking for an experienced Document Colntrioller in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.