Engineering & Research International (ERI)
- A Chemical Engineering graduate with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in chemical/petrochemical plants or refineries as engineer.
- Parsons is currently seeking a Planning Engineer to contribute expertise in project controls, scheduling, and earned value management.
# Job Engineering Primary LocationSA-Saudi Arabia-Riyadh Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions Overtime Status…
- Worley is currently looking for an experienced HSE Engineer to be part of our team on a project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Circle of Corners for Engineering Consulting
- A leading company looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Work closely with Engineers and Scientist of other disciplines…
King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centr...
- 3.Trains and guides Medical, Nursing, Clinical Engineer II’s, Clinical Engineering Technicians, SCDP participants, Student Interns, and other Clinical…
- A leading company looking for an experienced MEP Engineer in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Develops best practices and maintenance management measures including…
- Position requires (2-3) years experience in construction or associated engineering field.
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
- The Center has vacancies for Full Time Highly-qualified Researchers, with good experience in:
- Energy efficiency, management & control in buildings and…
- Provide training and guidance to junior or less experienced engineers.
- The incumbent will report to the Electrical Commissioning Engineer – Team Lead.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.