Health Safety Officer jobs
Arabian Gulf Construction
- Construction safety officers work closely with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Required Health and Safety courses, including:
Rawabi Holding Co.
- Conduct safety inspections/audits, occupational health.
- Develop Health and Safety Management Plan and oversee implementation of the same.
- Ensure 100% safety and occupational health of the people in RPC/RAWEC and contractor personnel on.
- 100% availability onsite to monitor activities from safety…
- HSE officers write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
- HSE officers design training programs to provide safety awareness…
KEO International Consultants
- We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Health and Safety Officer to join our award winning team based on our Riyadh site.
- A Top 20 International PM firm;
قوى الخليج البحريه
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- أخرى [ عرض كل الوظائف في هذا التصنيف ].
- Participate in hospital Safety Management & Risk Management Programs.
- Supervise the collection of data and prepares and analyzes medical, administrative, or…
- Review HSE Plan, Procedure, Method Statement, Risk assessment & all Health, Safety & Environment related documentation to ensure compliance with established…
- Local Safety Officer (LSO) (m/f/x) Saudi Arabia – located in Saudi Arabia.
- The Local Safety (LSO) is:
- The key responsibilities of the Safety Officer in the…
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma, Formal Health and Safety Qualifications required for Safety Officer.
- Should have minimum 5 years experience in Petrochemical, Oil & Gas…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.