IT jobs in Jeddah
Sort by: relevance -
- 5 years in IT environment, 3 in similar role.
- Understand and analyse customer data.
- Capture users and business requirements.
- Hands on working knowledge of SQL.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an IT Technician in a school.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual metrics reporting on IT operations status and value.
- Communicate and collaborate with local IT staff as well as colleagues in…
- Minimum three years experience in IT Technical Support.
- Supervise, coordinate and provide oversight over the day-to-day operations of the team of IT Call Center…
Capacitee Employment Solutions
- Awareness of IT Hardware & Software issues and resolutions.
- Respond to and Resolve End-User's IT Request (opened by Ticket, Email, Phone Call).
- A IT Engineer with relevant IT Support certification from Microsoft, the role would suit a IT.
- Engineer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with zeal to…
شركة التجهيزات والمشاريع السعودية
نسخة للطباعة إسم الجهة: شركة التجهيزات والمشاريع السعودية مسمى الوظيفة الشاغرة: IT Support مجال العمل: تقنية المعلومات - الشبكات [ عرض كل الوظائف في هذا التصنيف...
- Leading client in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates should be inside the Saudi Arabia Country with Transferable Iqama*.
- Preferably, broad range of business and IT experiences.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of IT Solutions for a manufacturing facility, sales…
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.