- Conducts reviews of potential risks on projects (HS&E, contracting, and insurance) and identifies potential mitigation measures.
- Monitoring contractor’s progress and reporting to Resident Engineer.
- Anticipating and warning on issues which may impact on targeted time or cost outcomes.
- Review of Method Statements & ITP submitted by the Contractor for various pavement layers production and construction.
- Minimum 5 years site experience.
- Supporting with the systems for the administration and control of documents that are received, created or issued as part of the project.
- The person in this position will be assigned the responsibility as the Program’s HSE Manager (HSEM) for an Airport in Saudi Arabia.
- Providing an effective oversight of the project contractors QA/QC delivery and Jacobs internal quality of service.
- 'Minimum 5 years site experience.
- Performing surveying to high standard of accuracy and usage of equipment including GPS, theodolites, total stations, dumpy levels.
- Jacobs is expanding its water business capabilities in the KSA Region to support the delivery of major water and wastewater related projects throughout the…
- The role is expected to consistently advocate and adhere to Jacobs business development process and procurement integrity guidelines.
- To provide professional and technical excellence in the various Airfield Special Systems, Airfield Lighting, Highmast Lighting, Meteorological Equipment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.