Logistics Manager jobs
- Coordinates product delivery logistics with suppliers.
- B.A degree in Business Administration, Logistics or a related field.
First Resort Global Recruitment
- To generate additional logistics services and revenue streams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Transportation/ Logistics Management or relevant qualifications.
- Ensures the optimal collaboration, capability and process maturity to avoid being a tactical order processing group to a strategic customer logistics excellence…
- Managing all office administration/reception staff, driver and logistics and coordinating with PRO.
- Ensuring all aforementioned records are in project director…
- Work closely with Operations Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Logistics Supervisor, and other site leadership to ensure facilities and services function to…
- Logistic planning techniques and stock management.
- Escalates demand, supply, ramp up and ramp down concerns to the regional manager.
- Who we are looking for:
- The Senior Sourcing Manager operates in a high performing environment and executes against a diverse work platform from the supplier to the customer across…
- Attention to detail, Analytical ability, Negotiation skills, Commercial and Business Awareness, Logistics knowledge, Problem Solving and Communication are a…
Mena Support Service Limited
- Our expertise is in finding key leadership and managerial team for Start-ups and fast growing business in the areas of Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Railway,…
Afaq Q Tech General Trading
- Join the Ops Integration team as an Area Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Engineering or Logistics (operational Black Belts welcome).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.