US Department of the Army
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Planning.
- One year of specialized experience with logistics and maintenance management methods (especially integrated…
- Knowledge of offshore logistics and operations.
- Assist Finance and Logistics for day to day required information.
- Custodian for the SRT register.
- Diploma with years of experience in logistics.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints related to Logistics.
- Execute the customer orders on time.
- Minimum of 4 Years Experiences in Supply chain (Procurements and Logistics).
- Coordinating with Rawabi Logistics department to plan the material receipt and…
- BDP International is a privately held, family-owned non-asset based global logistics provider with annual sales exceeding $2.1 billion USD.
- Manage meeting arrangements and logistics, event preparations, plan catering needs and requirements, etc.
- As a Receptionist, you will be a key member of our…
First Resort Global Recruitment
- To generate additional logistics services and revenue streams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Transportation/ Logistics Management or relevant qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in logistics or any related field.
- Give recommendations regarding concerning expired and damaged stock along with the logistics team.
- Minimum 3-year experience in logistic, Administration & Customs clearance filed.
- Prince sheet for bidding purpose.
- Commercial and Technical offers processing.
- Logistics & Trade Comp Manager - (1804344).
- Train the SCM Logistics & Trade Compliance, Procurement and Subcontracts.
- Carrier relationships (Air and Ocean).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.