- Configure and deploy network devices such as firewalls routers and switches *.
- Ensure switch configuration and network set up meets required security controls…
- Support a large complex data and voice network infrastructure by using network monitoring and management tools *.
- One year experience in the same field *.
- An IT Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems…
US Department of the Army
- Experience managing software, hardware, users and resources connected to a large network.
- Tests, installs, configures and maintains networks including hardware …
- Identify research evaluate and implement emerging network technologies Job Requirements *.
- A leading company looking for an experienced Network Engineer in…
Taqniyat, supported by ICC Group
- The Network Engineer’s role is to design communication networks, implement, configure and troubleshoot Network solutions and provide technical support to the…
International Hospitals Construction Co. Ltd
- Strong understanding and experience with MS Windows 2016 in a medium/larger Enterprise environment.
- Linux experience will be a plus.
- Experience on maintaining computer hardware (Desktops, Servers, peripherals), routers, networks, switches, hubs required High level of personal integrity;
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Monitor and test network performance.
- Provide technical Support for network infrastructure.
- Experience supporting VoIP related network environments and…
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Exp preferably in a hospital environment Exp as a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.