Project Manager jobs
Hill International, Inc
- Perform project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- At least fifteen years of experience in a Project Management role.
- Degree in “Civil Engineering” from a reputable university, with 15 years experience in project management on complex projects for bridges, underground…
- Looking for a Civil Project Manager in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Participates in owner client meetings relative to project strategy Job Requirements *.
MWSPC Business Group
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements;
- Looking for a Project Manager in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Managing project scope budget and timeline *.
- Creating reviewing and managing project deliverables …
- As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for set of projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project planning,…
- Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing Project Management Team including Budgets section, Contracts Section, Planning Section, quality…
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Liaise with client Project Engineer.
- Manage projects within time schedule.
- Manage projects within quality expectations.
- Age up to 45 years old.
- Based in Knight Frank Riyadh office, the KSA team is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Project Manager for its Development Consultancy &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.