- AECOM is currently seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Al Ula, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To carry out the normal duties and functions which occur…
Arabian Gulf Construction
- Quantity surveyors manages the costs on a construction project.
- To be effective in your role, you’ll develop a wide range of quantity surveyor skills over the…
Albwardi Engineering Consulting
- Has experience in using the following programs:
- Has Saudi Council of Engineers certificate (SCE).
- Should be in KSA and transferable Iqama.
- Registered as a Chartered Quantity Surveyor is preferred.
- Monitoring contractor’s progress and reporting to Resident Engineer.
- For 50 years, we've been driven by the firm belief that engineers are the architects of tomorrow's world, leading the way with their daring, their expertise and…
Al-Yousuf Enterprises (AYE)
- A leading company looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Measure price negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations…
- Looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Measure price negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope …
Hill International, Inc
- Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and…
- A brief summary of the responsibilities of the position:
- To provide surveying supervision support to assist the Urban Planning Department in the delivery of…
Modern Bus Company Ltd
- Preparation of Variations and supporting documents.
- Preparation of Claims and supporting documents.
- Assist in the resolution of Disputes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.