System Administrator jobs
- The Systems Administrator is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying.
- Systems including encoding, testing, fixing and installing to…
- One our prominent client from saudi Arabia Hospital based in Jeddah is looking System Administrator with 5 Years, preferred Hospital exp.
- Should have minimum 5 experience years in relevant field, aware with MCSE, VMware, LAN, WAN, Saudi or Gulf experienced preferred.
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- This position requires either a U.S.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Strong command of English language both spoken and written.
Metscco Heavy Steel Industries Ltd.
- Should have minimum 5 years experience in IT field.
- Company profile :Metscco Heavy Steel Industries Ltd.
- METSCCO Heavy Steel Industries Ltd., was formed in 1979…
Professional Touch Est
- Requires an experienced Administrator in Saudi Arabia Job Details *.
- Assist with preparation and delivery of monthly quarterly and ad-hoc client reporting…
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT operations experience as a system administrator.
- Ability to administer a network, firewalls, switches, routers and communication systems…
El Seif Engineering Contracting Company
- This recognition and sustained performance is in addition to its prominent role in the fields of operation and maintenance of engineering, technical and…
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.