- The IT Operations Executive is responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks.
- The Senior Accountant is responsible for managing general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
- The Carrier Relations Executive is responsible for initiating relationships and negotiating agreements on bilateral services telecom operators globally.
- The Technical Services Specialist is responsible for engaging in On Call and Interactions with Clients.
- The Technical Services Specialist is responsible for the…
- The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for drafting, reviewing and updating all public relations related content, communications, and material…
- The Credit and Collections Specialist is responsible for the clients' accounts charging, contacting clients and collecting outstanding payments.
- The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for gaining command of the internal workings of the company's existing product and technology, implementing…
- The Business Excellence Manager is responsible for providing reports of all levels to empower decision making through automation of most business functions,…
- The Training and Development Specialist is responsible for enabling the employees to fulfill their full potential through identifying, developing and organizing…
- The Key Account Sales Specialist is responsible for managing key accounts, developing and achieving sales, focusing on generating new business, new revenues and…
Be the first to see new Unifonic jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.