Civil Site Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Degree in Engineering (Civil) min. 10 years of related work experience.Management and consultancy solid back ground is a must.
- Report and document any accident that occurs on site and notify the RE immediately.
- Ensure performance of the work in strict accordance with the plans and…
- Participate in project progress meetings on site.
- Principal responsibilities of the Planning Engineer are as follows:
- Take your next step and apply today.
- Assist the senior engineer, engineers and inspectors during inspection.
- Report site inspection results to System Construction Lead.
- Professional/Chartered Engineer license is required.
- Reports to the TSS Civil Section Supervisor.
- Experience in civil engineering design and resolving conflicts…
- US/UK registration as a Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Expected to know good civil engineering design practices and procedures.
- Parsons is now hiring an experienced Senior Supervising Electrical Engineer who can apply advanced engineering techniques and supervise a team of Engineers and…
- Min 3 years experience as safety engineer or equivalent, in construction operations.
- Inspects the construction job sites to detect and directs corrective…
- The Project Engineer should have a university degree in civil engineering or other equivalent engineering discipline, fluency in both written and spoken Arabic…
- Registration as a professional/chartered engineer is required.
- Candidate should have strong design skill as this position will be reviewing plans sets provided…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.