Civil Site Engineer jobs
- Knowledge of advanced civil engineering techniques like Civil 3D is required.
- Observes project activity on site.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering is required.
Palace Consulting Engineers
- Civil Engineers with Site Supervision experience for our ongoing Construction Management projects of Substations & OHTL.
- Candidates should have 5-7 years of experience in Plant and Pipeline Construction in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry.
- Inspecting the project site upon several work stages for proper site coordination as per the schedule and target contractual dates.
- What else do I need to know?
Five Star Placement Private Limited
- Civil supervisor cum Engineer*Total year Experience:
- While Civil Supervisors may have an office, much of their time is spent on construction sites to make sure…
- V University degree in relevant field Civil Engineering.
- Organize, implement and manage the QA/QC functions at site as per company’s quality management system.
- BS in Civil Engineering with 7 years' minimum industrial experience and minimum 3 years as Senior or Lead Discipline Engineer position.
- Participate in project progress meetings on site.
- Principal responsibilities of the Planning Engineer are as follows:
- Take your next step and apply today.
- Performing the duties of the Resident Engineer on site.
- Leads by example in driving safe practices on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally…
Royal for Recruitment
- Urgently required Consulting Civil Engineer 7 - 8 years experience KSA ¸Riyadh.
- Negotiating modifications with architects and consulting engineers;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.