Civil Site Engineer jobs
- Prepares and revises documentation in various civil phases including site plans utility designs and stormwater management *.
- To direct and assist the site management to maintain quality standards.
- To develop and implement quality control systems and monitor compliance with established…
- US/UK registration as a Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Expected to know good civil engineering design practices and procedures.
Five Star Placement Private Limited
- Minimum 4 Years3) Minimum of 4 years experience in Estimation & Subcontractor handling.4) Preparation of BOQ and should capable to derive the unit rate based on…
- Site Engineer with 10 + years Expereince and should have done High Rise towers, Hotels , Hsopital construction projects.
شركة حلول الاتصالات
- Prepare as built civil plans after the pre PAT of the civil job.
- Coordinate with site inspector when the construction will commence.
- Conducts QA/QC project reviews on all site plans from the civil/site discipline from all offices.
- Design and project management experience with a working…
- Bachelor / Master's Degree in Civil Engineer.
- Coordinate between sites and head office to remove bottle necks.
- To manage and monitor project QA/QC.
- Assign responsibilities to Site Engineers and Site Supervisors.
- Plan site activities and procurement.
- TRS is looking for Project Engineers for Electrical, Civil…
- Parsons is now hiring an experienced Senior Supervising Electrical Engineer who can apply advanced engineering techniques and supervise a team of Engineers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.