Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
- The Customer On-Boarding Specialist ( COS ) is responsible for on-boarding new users or clients to REFINITIV products and services, both existing and new.
- Background in customer service in telecommunication, insurance, hospitals, banks or FM-CG.
- Commercial skills in combination with service focused mindset.
Obeikan Investment Group (OIG)
- [ 2 ] Years in Customer service or sales representative.
- Ability to coordinate at multiple levels and provide great customer service.
- Deliver excellent customer service in order to maximize potential sales.
- Seek to optimize store retail standards in both front of house & rear of house in order…
National Oilwell Varco
- Processes onboarding, Resignation, end of services forms, including vesting and withdrawal options for departing employees.
- And of HR business communications.
- Ensures standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service.
- The Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for leading the Service Desk Team…
- Ensuring best in class service to customer through a sustainable and efficient distribution network.
- In addition to, distribution data management to generate…
- Acts as the champion of understanding of events and purpose among customers inside and outside the organisation.
- Application of Local Knowledge & Experience:
- Maximizing sales and service through exceptional customer service.
- Ensure customer service standards of the customer service counter as per company’s standards.
- Apply all customer service standards as advised during training.
- This position is responsible for providing a complete shopping experience for our customers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.