Customer Service jobs
- To demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Assist customers and/or Store Managers with refunds & exchanges.
- Ensure that cash tallies with daily sales reports.
- Experience in shared services O2C environment.
- To ensure smooth functioning of P2P process by managing vendor and employee payments.
- Ability to focus on detail.
- Strong understanding of business processes in a service environment.
- Dealing with Key customers on day to day operational activities.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally.
- For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure…
- Strong Experience in customer strategy development, customer relationship management, customers’ segmentation and channels development.
- You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- The future is what we make it.
- Reports daily store door movements, service failure issues and other challenges to supervisor.
- This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital…
National Oilwell Varco
- Assist customers on their requirements and assign Service Engineers for jobs.
- Respond to Manager, Service Engineers, and customers on time without any delay.
- Demonstrates customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Trains service operators and/or service specialists in areas of expertise.
- The Translator/Interpreter also, as appropriate, provides interpreting services for Raytheon executives, resident in or visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.