Safety Officer jobs
- For an EPC company, we are looking for a Safety Officer for working on Onshore projects in Saudi Arabia.
- Please send your application to Gwenael:
- Provide production operation input into the safety cases.
- Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Safety Officer (ARAMCO / NON ARAMCO).
- Should have minimum 5 to 10 years experience in Road & Infrastructure Construction Project.
قوى الخليج البحريه
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety &…
Al Sharq Office Company
- Should have minimum 3 to 5 years experience in safety field.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma, Must be NEBOSH/OSHA certified.
- Company profile :Al Sharq Office Company.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
- Please refer to the Job description above.
- Maintain safety regulation during installations.
- Comply with all occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines.
- Develop and implement OHS training programs.
- Experience in industrial projects, preferably Pipelines.
- Â€¢Must have a Safety Diploma/Bachelor degree.
- Â€¢Depth knowledge of legislation (e.g.
- OSHA, IOSH, firefighting, first aids) NEBOSH IGC, IOSH Scaffold.
Mena Support Service Limited
- Greetings from Mena Support Services!
- Our expertise is in finding key leadership and managerial team for Start-ups and fast growing business in the areas of Oil…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.