Senior Mechanical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Verify the Mechanical Completion for all the mechanical and piping equipment and sign-off the Mechanical Completion Certificate (MCC) with identification of the…
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- To ensure technical review of all quotation / Technical submittals related to Mechanical services.
- Applicants should meet the following criteria • A degree in Mechanical Engineering • A proven track record as a Mechanical Estimator on building projects •…
- Educated to degree level Mechanical Engineer.
- 3 years’ experience managing a senior sales team with responsibilities for.
- Coordinates with Sales to insure all.
- Must be able to perform services on different types of tactical vehicles, able to replace damaged components, diagnose mechanical and electrical problems, and…
- Allocating tender projects to Estimation Engineers.
- Should have worked as an Senior Estimation Engineer (Mechanical) of different MEP tenders for Construction,…
- Coordinates on-site maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems within the NDC Boundary.
- Overseeing and coordinating the outsourced facility management…
- Patriot Major Item Repairman (MIR) Senior Field Engineer I, Field Engineering supports the HAWK and Patriot Logistics Sustainment Services (HPLSS) Program.
- Having won some desirable projects within the region my client are wanting to talk with Senior Architects to project manage a team of engineers.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.