Senior Mechanical Engineer jobs
- Minimum 6 years of experience as Senior Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Performs complex project engineering assignments often requiring…
- Senior MEP Engineer to represent Atkins on a daily basis to our Client, the Design & Build Contractor, the project Engineer and the project ultimate Client.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience as operation engineer or process engineer of refinery or petrochemical monomer plants (continuous bulk plant).
- Previous experience as a Wireline Field Engineer.
- Work towards progression to Senior/General Field Engineer position.
- BSc in Engineering or Geology.
- US Registration as a Professional Engineer is desirable.
- A brief synopsis of reporting relationships i.e., reports to, supports section, group, etc., interfaces…
- In the Senior Field Mechanical Engineer Services role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside a dynamic team of industry professional across the globe…
Zamil Operations & Maintenance Co. Ltd., (ZOMCO)
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Should have minimum 10 years experience in Oil & Gas facility projects including some of the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant subject matter to the Johnson Controls business or equivalent through experience.
- Head, Mechanical Engineering Support Section.
- Thorough knowledge of international Mechanical related codes / standard.
CC Staffing International
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer shall be responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.