Site Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- The Field Engineer will be responsible for supporting implementation activities of the base station and control room equipment installed on sites.
- Microwave Design and Planning Engineer with Telecom Experience.
- Perform or organize site survey and LOS Survey.
- Solid understanding with hands-on experience in.
- Front Office 1st Level Operations – Services Engineer // KSA.
- This Job Role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of 1st Level…
- Change Management [Routing and Switching] Engineer - KSA.
- Acts as a change management engineer for Juniper Networks support and development teams.
- Electro Mechanical Field Operations Engineer with Telecom Experience.
- Perform site audit check rectifier, generator set air-condition and battery backup.
- This Functional Role is responsible for the activities related to:
- Highlighting issues on Different Network levels based on the defined WLA.
- System Design Engineer (Power & HVAC).
- 2.Responsible for the design assurance of local site AC and DC power supply and distribution systems.
- Ability to issue Site Acceptance Form and Site Change Form.
- Very good understanding of the end to end sites hardware.
- LTE RF Design expertise requirements:
- LTE-FDD Senior Optimisation Engineer - Riyadh.
- Engineer should have a B.S.
- Act as a mentor for the younger engineers.
- Change the radio related parameters.
- OSP civil and cable design using Ericsson Network Engineer.
- One to two years’ experience for surveying FTTH related sites.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.