Site Engineer jobs
- Inspects the construction job sites to detect and directs corrective measures for immediate implementation.
- Initiates and conducts of accident investigations to…
- Lead effort of work coordination on site, and supervising the construction activities on-site.
- Collaborate with Royal Commission staff in expediting all…
- Daily contacts with Contractor’s on-site engineers and management staff.
- Monitors Contractors’ architectural field activities of interior finishing works,…
- Review petrochemical plant design and site preparation.
- Project Manager / Project Engineer provides technical expert guidelines on refineries and petrochemical…
- Reports directly to the Senior Resident Construction Engineer – Mechanical (SRCEM) and to the Senior Site Superintendent (SSS) for t Yanbu, to receive…
- Identify and deliver suitable mechanical engineering training to inspection and equipment reliability section Engineers (fresh graduates, inspection engineers…
- Coordinates closely with the Contractor’s electrical engineer to ensure that permanent works are properly coordinated with other disciplines.
Yanbu' al Bahr
- Day to day management of maintenance team within statutory, corporate, site safety and environmental requirements as well as Site Engineering Standards.
Yanbu' al Bahr
- Owner’s Engineer representing the Royal Commission • Responsible for monitoring and inspection of on-site civil activities, including;
- The candidate must have sound design and construction support experience in site development, site grading, roads and utilities (water, sanitary, sewage etc.).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.