Site Engineer jobs
- Participate in site safety and reliability audits;
- Assist in conducting training sessions for operators, engineers and technicians for better understanding and…
- Must have minimum 05 years' experience in relevant field.
- Willing to go abroad (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Salary will be given as per experience.
- He must check and ensure the material delivered to site as per correct specification.
- Must able to coordinate effectively with site & technical office and with…
- Get assignment from supervisor and arrange required test equipment and manpower to execute at site to work within the stipulated time frame.
- Generate reports as per the site testing results.
- Review and update drawings as per the site modifications.
- Degree in electrical engineering and 4 to 8 years'…
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Cased Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to…
- This role is spread across an envelope or site vs. a “Maintenance Engineer,” who is normally tied to a plant.
- Enter QSPP information into the reporting system.
National Oilwell Varco
- Provide rig site sales assistance.
- The Sales Engineer is the primary liaison with the customer, representing NOV Drill Bits segment within their defined…
Compressor Controls Corporation
- Travel to customer locations along with Team Lead, Account Managers or Senior Engineer, as necessary, in order to perform pre-sale activities including, site…
- Additional backup support for site users.
- The technical support engineer will be an additional staff in the operations of Desktop support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.